How to Setup Profile Lock for other profiles in NETFLIX
This demo shows how an account owner can set up a Profile Lock on another profile, other than their own, on their Netflix account.
Steps to setting up profile lock:
- Member (account owner) starts on Profile Gate after setting up their own Profile Lock
- Selects the primary profile on the account
- Is prompted for their PIN and enters it
- Uses the dropdown in the top-right corner to access Account Settings
- Find the profile they wish to edit in the Profile Hub and expands the accordion
- Locates Profile Lock in the list of options and clicks “Change”
- Is prompted for Netflix account password and enters it
- Ticks the box to require a PIN to access their profile, a PIN box appears
- Enters a PIN
- Presses the Submit button
- After saving, is navigated back to Account Settings
- Returns to Profile Gate, lock affordance is now on the profile they edited
- Clicks the profile to access it
- Is prompted for their 4-digit PIN
- Enters PIN
- Is allowed access to profile
Also see: How to Setup Profile Lock in NETFLIX !
Netflix is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service with over 167 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.