How to Setup Profile Lock in NETFLIX !
These steps shows how an account owner can set up a Profile Lock on their profile, requiring a PIN upon subsequent access.
Steps to setting up profile lock:
- Member (account owner) starts on Profile Gate
- Selects the primary profile on the account
- Uses the dropdown in the top-right corner to access Account Settings
- Finds their profile in the Profile Hub and expands the accordion
- Locates Profile Lock in the list of options and clicks “Change”
- Is prompted for Netflix account password and enters it.
- Ticks the box to require a PIN to access their profile, a PIN box appears
- Enters a PIN
- Ticks a box to also require the PIN to add new profiles to the account
- Presses the Submit button
- After saving, is navigated back to Account Settings
- Returns to Profile Gate, lock affordance is now on their profile
- Clicks their profile to access it
- Is prompted for their 4-digit PIN
- Enters PIN
- Is allowed access to profile
Also, you can watch this video
Netflix is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service with over 167 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.