Muvi Announces Hiring Expansion Plans Based on Global Uptake in SaaS Products
Muvi – the leading provider of cloud-based audio and video streaming services, has announced the hiring of over 50 employees across various divisions and verticals as a part of its aggressive expansion plans for 2021. With the hiring of over 80 employees with their recruitment campaigns conducted in FY 2020, the company’s current employee strength stands strong at 240 employees across various locations in India. As a part of this recruitment, Muvi is conducting a ‘Virtual’ recruitment drive on the 31st July 2021 (Saturday), between 10 am to 2 pm where select candidates will be interviewed by the HR team.
Headquartered in New York, Muvi is a pioneer in creating cloud-hosted streaming platforms and provides end-to-end solutions for its varied list of clientele including video/audio content owners, broadcasters, TV networks, and content aggregators. With plans in diversifying its offerings, the company has been at the helm of creating Enterprise-Grade B2B SaaS products and services for various other sectors including the streaming and non-streaming category.
“The past 12 months have been an exciting time for us at Muvi – launching new products, addressing market demand for our streaming and non-streaming products across five continents, establishing key partnerships, and adding on to our roster of clients. We’re now searching for talented local people to share our continued success. As we expand our GDC, we are creating several roles that would suit individuals looking for stable opportunities of local employment where they will be part of a very professional team helping to build our product portfolio which makes a difference to our client’s businesses.”, says Prashasti Pritiprada, Director of HR, Muvi
With over 50 vacancies across 15 job profiles, Muvi is conducting this recruitment drive and inviting experienced professionals to join hands in the areas of Engineering, Cloud Development, and other emerging technology verticals such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Blockchain. The company is also seeking non-technical individuals for its Marketing and Product Management divisions. Interested candidates are requested to register themselves at the form given on the recruitment page or send an email to [email protected].
Approximately, 80 percent of the hired candidates will work full time with the Muvi team out of their Global Development Center in Bhubaneswar while the remaining 20 percent will be hired for remote working, subjected to their job profiles. Senior members of the HR and recruitment team will be on hand to interview everyone who attends the virtual event.
“With the ongoing pandemic, several people have lost their livelihoods and are in search of suitable job opportunities. While we feel for their loss, we would like to invite candidates to come forward and attend our virtual recruitment drive. We at Muvi, are expanding our workforce and welcome all suitable candidates to apply. Bhubaneshwar is recognized as a Smart City and a great location for future companies, and a fantastic place for an innovative software company such as Muvi to grow its engineering division“ she added.
Muvi owes its success to its diverse and dedicated team of talented employees, united across geographical and cultural boundaries to achieve excellence. Muvi employees enjoy tremendous opportunities to learn, grow and succeed both professionally and personally.
Employee Benefits: Muvi India proudly boasts about its diversified, all-inclusive, flat-cultured workplace, with the company’s offerings designed to make the workplace safe and meet the varied and evolving needs of diverse employees across its businesses. Some of the company benefits include Health and Wellness benefits including Employee and Family health insurance, maternity leaves, paternity leaves. Believing an all-inclusive culture, the insurance cover is offered to employees (including LGBTQ+) and his/her/their family (dependents). With the health, safety, and well-being of its employees a top priority, Muvi continues to provide complete support to its workforce while being empathetic and compassionate, especially during these testing times. Adapting to the professional needs of its workforce, the company also sponsors skill up-gradation relevant to their respective fields. Besides that, the company also has unique incentives such as Annual Profit sharing bonus, Mandatory Annual Increment, and ESOP options besides offering Gratuity and other benefits.
Interested candidates can register themselves by visiting our Recruitment Page or the company’s official social media handles.