Pundi X demonstrated Blockchain-powered devices at CES 2019
Consumer Electronics Show 2019.(CES 2019), Pundi X introduced the XWallet mobile app which serves as a bridge to connect regular digital asset wallets with the Pundi X digital payment ecosystem. Pundi X also showcased a series of their blockchain enabled devices such as XPOS – Point of Sale devices that facilitates cryptocurrency transactions at any physical stores and the XPhone Prototype – a blockchain-based OS and transmission protocol for mobile devices, that allows users to make calls, send messages and transmit data via a fully decentralized blockchain network.
The XWallet app, which was officially launched late last year, after undergoing a period of beta testing is complementary to the XPASS card and/or can be used independently of it— is a critical addition to Pundi X blockchain ecosystem. It gives consumers complete control over the digital assets at their fingertips and allows them to make cardless/cashless digital asset transactions at their favorite retail stores.
New features added in the new version of XWallet:
● This will allow merchants to accept crypto payment directly on their phones. The customers can simply scan the QR-code provided by the merchants and complete the payment. This is another way for the merchants to use Pundi X technology to easily accept crypto payment.
● To activate this feature, the merchants will be asked to submit an XWallet Merchant application. Once the application gets approved, the “Collect” page would be marked with “Pundi X verified merchant”
● The merchant can open the XWallet app, then show the QR code on “Collect” page for customers to scan and pay or simply tap “Save” on “Collect” page to download the QR code as a picture, print it out, and place it by the check stand for customers to scan and pay.
● Payment would go directly to the XWallet Merchant’s Virtual Card account.
● This feature will generate the greatest interest to the users is the new loyalty scheme that provides incentives to increase usage of the app. The more tasks the users complete in the app, the more tokens they will be rewarded.
● Specifics of the loyalty reward program for the XWallet will be released inside the app. With XWallet, Pundi X will be able to use blockchain to revolutionize rewards programs entirely by giving consumers a fair share of what they put in.
The new version of the XWallet app is available for free download on the Google Play Store.